Visiting DIVA: A Brilliant Story as part of a group
Groups are also welcome at DIVA: A Brilliant Story! However, as we firmly believe that an audio-guide provides the best visitor experience, we do not offer tours led by flesh and blood guides.
For an indefinite period after opening on May 7th 2018, DIVA will allocate ‘time slots’ for visits to the museum. This means that every 30 minutes a number of visitors are allowed in. If you are planning a group visit to DIVA, you are advised to book your group tickets in advance. That way you will have a specific date and time for your visit and not have to hang around.
Discounts apply to groups of minimum 15 people. Every group pays a fixed booking fee of 30 euros plus an admission charge of €5 per person. Groups of fewer than 15 people pay the standard admission charge of €10 per person.
If you need help with your booking or have a question, do pop into reception or email DIVA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I book my group tickets online?
- Buy your tickets here.
- Use the calendar to choose the date of your planned group visit.
- On the right of the screen you see a list of the time slots still available for that day.
- Choose your preferred time slot by clicking on ‘Order tickets'.
- Choose the number of tickets you require and continue to 'Order'. Please note: choose your amount of tickets at standard rate. On the next page, your discount is calculated!
- You see the number of ordered tickets with the total cost (which is the equivalent of €5 x the number of people). The fixed booking fee of €30 appears at ‘transaction costs’.
- Register as a new visitor via the grey box, or log into your existing account.
- Click on 'Proceed to payment'.
- Select your method of payment – if you would like an invoice, choose to pay by bank transfer.
- Click on 'Pay' and complete your payment.
- You will receive confirmation of your order by email and, once you have paid, you will also receive your e-tickets.