DIVA is 'cashless'. As well online as at the entrance desk we only accept payments by card.
Rates 'DIVA, a Brilliant Story' and 'Room of Wonder II: Wouters & Hendrix'
- Adults: € 10 // Combination ticket: € 16
- -26 years: € 7 // Combination ticket: € 13
- -12 years: free
- Increased compensation statute: € 2
- Teachers with a teachers' card and Antwerp Tourism & Congress and Visit Flanders: € 7
- Friends of the museum & year card holders: free
- ICOM*, Antwerp City Card*, Riebedebie pass*, Museumstichting staff and members of the Board, assistans of a disabled person, press**, DIVA guides and Museumpass holders*: free entrance upon submission of your card at the desk
*One person per ICOM card can enter the museum for free. The Antwerp City Card gives its holder the right to enter the museum for free. Two people per Riebedebie pass can enter the museum for free. One person per Museumpass gets free entrance to the museum. **All journalists with a valid press card can enter the museum for free with permission of the press responsible.
Please note: These rates apply to each separate exhibition, except for the combination tickets.
Groups of at least 15 people pay € 7 per person for a visit to 'DIVA, a Brilliant Story' of 'Room of Wonder II: Wouters & Hendrix'. For a combination ticket to both exhibitions, groups of at least 15 people pay € 13 per person.
|Friend's pass||€ 50|
|Friend's pass for two||€ 80|
|Young Friend (-26 years)||€ 20|
Becoming a Friend of the museum entitles you to many benefits in addition to free unlimited entry for a year.
Members of Gezinsbond
Gezinsbond members get a 15% discount for tickets to DIVA, a Brilliant Story.
Each visit to DIVA gives you one point. Exchanging your points in the museum is not possible.
Buy your museum pass at the desk and visit more than 100 Belgian museums for only 50 euros!
*All the prices include administration fees.
*By visiting the museum you automatically agree to the visitor rules and regulations.