For free admission to DIVA, journalists from the written press, radio and television and (press) photographers must first report to the Press and Communication department. For media accreditation, please email the following information to email@example.com. Your accreditation will be confirmed by email.
- Full contact details (name, address, postcode, place, country, telephone number, email address)
- Commissioning body/medium
- Date of visit
- Reason for visit
The press may only visit during public opening hours (10 -18.00 hrs). DIVA is closed on Wednesdays.
Film/photo in the museum
- Photography without flashlights and without tripod is permitted.
- Film and photo shoot requests must be approved by the Press and Communication department.
- Visitors may not be displayed recognizable without their permission.
- Unnanounced filming in the museum is not allowed.