Deze website maakt gebruik van bestanden (zoals cookies) en andere technologie. Door verder te surfen, stem je in met het gebruik hiervan.

S7501801_0210

 

Previous Image 1 of 11 Next
P:\MUSAE\beelden\stercksh\zilver\19701979\U7501801.jpg

 

Previous Image 2 of 11 Next
P:\MUSAE\beelden\stercksh\zilver\19701979\U7501802.jpg

 

Previous Image 3 of 11 Next
P:\MUSAE\beelden\stercksh\zilver\19701979\U7501803.jpg

 

Previous Image 4 of 11 Next
P:\MUSAE\beelden\stercksh\zilver\19701979\U7501804.jpg

 

Previous Image 5 of 11 Next
P:\MUSAE\beelden\stercksh\zilver\19701979\U7501806.jpg

 

Previous Image 6 of 11 Next
P:\MUSAE\beelden\stercksh\zilver\19701979\U7501805.jpg

 

Previous Image 7 of 11 Next
P:\MUSAE\beelden\stercksh\zilver\19701979\U7501807.jpg

 

Previous Image 8 of 11 Next
U7501803_0180

 

Previous Image 9 of 11 Next
U7501801_0187

 

Previous Image 10 of 11 Next
U7501802_0189

 

Previous Image 11 of 11 Next

Re-assayed in the Scheldt department in the 1798-1809 period.

Round deep dish on three open-cut S-shaped volute legs with shell starter. Grunt in the softly curved wall; narrow flat border and profiled battery border.